At Canterbury Taxis we pride ourselves on the level of service we offer to our customers. Established as a dedicated Airport and Local taxi company Canterbury Taxis have a committed long-term team of drivers. People in the local community with companies both locally and international, rely on our taxis on a regular basis. Our aim is to maintain an already great established service, that our staff and clients can be proud of using. Getting you there in a secure and safe manor at all times.
Ensuring we give the best service to our customers,
we have a code of conduct aimed at providing the highest standards of service.
Having just been nominated and won the 2019 Transport awards
As published by SME https://www.sme-news.co.uk/
“Transport Customer Services Excellence Award for Taxis Services 2019”
• The Presentation of your driver – Always smart within our dress code policy.
• All our drivers have in house training & Qualify to NVQ standards within the travel industry with a current DBS certificate which used to be the CRB check.
• All our staff have undergone safeguarding training with a recognised local authority course.
• It is our belief that when we transfer a customer to their destination, the customer should feel at ease and as relaxed with their driver as much as possible.
• Our drivers always do their utmost to ensure a Safe and stress-free travelling
• Presentation of your vehicle – Always Licenced, Clean, fully serviced & Insured.
• Time keeping of journeys -Our most recent collection record; 99.1% of our last 13,200 journeys were on time.
• Sometimes road traffic conditions prevent us from reaching clients on time. No-one is perfect but it doesn’t stop us from trying.
• Our always drivers put passenger safety first. Our company advises and gives guidance on this in our policy.
• Our Account holders and paid online bookings are always prioritised as VIP clients.
• We cannot guarantee due to demand that a telephone booking will always be exactly what our clients want.
• To ensure you experience a VIP service, we always advise that if you know the time of your journey, then book online at https://canterburytaxis.com
• We will always ensure this is our minimum standard of Service to you. Canterbury Taxis driver’s take pride in their work and hope you will use our service regularly.
1st Get a Quote
Enter pick up & drop off, then time & date, quote is then shown.
2nd Book & Pay
Enter name, email & mobile and other details.
Press Book now to pay or Charge to account.
If you Register an account then book you will be able to see all your journeys in the “my bookings” page but only when booked & logged in.
To make changes to any booking call us on 01227444444
Your Data and Phone calls.
All our calls are encrypted end to end via our firewall on our PBX telephone system We do screen and log calls for 36 hours and then delete them. Our calls are recorded for internal monitoring and compliance of our in-house standards of service. We do not share any calls and the storage is on the Telephone company’s secure server not our server. Any call recordings are deleted after 36 hours or sooner. We would only ever share a record of a call with the authorities with an appropriate court order, and this would need to be within 36 hours of recording.
Our recordings are not be legally admissible, as they are for internal compliance only strictly bound for security cleared office staff only. Any information we hold on your booking is stored securely on our encrypted database with no access given to 3rd parties at any stage.
• Cancellations are only accepted via telephone.
• Cancellation Within CT1 or CT2 area of Canterbury but in Kent, can be cancelled with 30 minutes notice but there is a £2.00 admin charge.
• Cancellation Outside of CT1 or CT2 area of Canterbury but in Kent, can be cancelled with 90 minutes notice but there is a £5.00 admin charge.
• Cancellations Outside of Kent can be cancelled with 3 hours’ notice but there is a £20.00 admin charge. No refund will be given if outside the 3-hour period of notice.
• We reserve the right to charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses, that may result from cancellation, if outside these time frames, up to the full value of the journey.
• If the passenger does not appear or no contact is made to us on 01227444444 at the booked time at the designated pick-up point, we will make full charge for the journey.
Our bookings cancellation policy reflects the availability of the vehicles in our fleet.
Please bear in mind upon acceptance of your booking, we reserve the availability of the vehicle for you exclusively.
Therefore, subsequently refuse all other bookings for that vehicle at that time and on that date.
This policy is designed to be fair minded to both parties.
Upon booking on our website, you are entering into a legal contract, which is governed by English law.
We aim to make this process clear and fair to all who may use the service.